PÜR Wellness Spa Ltd is registered in the United Kingdom under Companies House. PÜR Wellness Spa Ltd is registered at 1 Courtnell Street, Notting Hill, London, W2 5BU
If you need to obtain any more information about PÜR Wellness Spa Ltd, please contact us at 020 7243 1718 or email at [email protected]
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of United Kingdom
Service and Treatment Conditions
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If you decide to phone, email or text us to book in any of our services, we require a deposit to be paid upfront. This is mandatory and will vary depending on the treatment/course you’ve chosen to book in. The remaining or outstanding amount should then be paid on the day of your treatment.
- On occasions, we’ll run multiple discount offers for the same or different services. When this occur, one offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- We reserve the right to change or retire any offer, information, gift or service without notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of any service, information, books, guides and offers.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We require 24 hours notice for any amendments or cancellations on all treatments and services. It is your responsibility to give us adequate notice to change or cancel appointments. If you fail to do so, the full amount of the deposit will be lost. If a course was purchased in advance, you will forfeit the treatment that was changed or cancelled on the day. This cannot be redeemed again unless full payment has been made to re-schedule.
- Packages of three treatments are valid for six months, and packages of six or more are valid for 12 monhts. This is designed to help all clients get the best out of each treatment over a specific time frame. If you fail to utilise the full course or package before the expire date, any or all treatments within that course will be forfeited.
- Since PÜR Wellness Spa Ltd is offering non-tangible, unalterable goods we only issue a full refund on services if 24 hour’s notice is given prior to the appointment for requesting a cancellation or alteration. All refunds must be requested within 30 days of the purchase date. Refunds are not available on promotional, special offer or discounted purchases. As a client you are responsible for understanding this upon booking in any of our services on the website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by PÜR Wellness Spa Ltd and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of PÜR Wellness Spa Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, PÜR Wellness Spa Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Changes To Terms and Conditions
- You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to this website. It is the responsibility of any visitor to this site to check if these terms and conditions change at any given time. If you decide to continue using our website after these changes have been made, you take full responsibility to adhere by the terms of conditions.